Do you know a talented high school junior or senior who has a passion for improving their community?
For over a decade, Bank of America has been providing high schoolers the opportunity to apply for a highly selective Student Leaders program that provides summer leadership training and paid internships.
Locally, dozens of Orange County students have been selected to participate in the exclusive program that connects like-minded scholars from across the country and recognizes high school students who lead and serve in their own communities and beyond.
Selected through a competitive application process, high school juniors and seniors can apply for the program now through Jan. 29.
To become a Student Leader, students must:
- Currently be a junior or senior in high school
- Be able to participate in an eight-week paid internship at a local nonprofit organization – this may be virtual – and work 35 hours a week.
- Be legally authorized to work in the United States through the end of September 2021.
- Be able to participate in a week-long Student Leaders Summit in Washington, D.C., or virtually, July 12 through July 17, 2021.
- Obtain and submit a letter of recommendation from a teacher, guidance counselor or school administrator.
Interested students are encouraged to apply online at bankofamerica.com/studentleaders.