Are you considering a career in education, or are you an educator looking for a new opportunity to serve students?
Orange County school districts are looking for dynamic, dedicated individuals like you. Whether you’re an experienced educator, a professional seeking a change or a candidate just beginning your search for a meaningful career, the OCDE’s 2022 Spring Career Fair on May 7 will give you a chance to explore some of the career opportunities available in Orange County.
Participating districts will be seeking applicants for the following positions: classroom teachers, speech and language professionals, special education staff, instructional assistants/paraeducators, clerical support staff, custodial/operational support, accounting positions, and information technology specialists.
The districts include:
- Capistrano Unified School District
- Fountain Valley School District
- Fullerton Joint Union High School District
- Irvine Unified School District
- La Habra City School District
- Orange Unified School District
- Tustin Unified School District
- Westminster School District
- Orange County Department of Education
The Spring Career Fair will be held from 8:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. on Saturday, May 7 at the OCDE administrative offices, located at 200 Kalmus Drive in Costa Mesa. The event will take place in the Board Room in Building A.
To register, complete this online form or click on the photo below. For more information, contact Melissa Chartrand at email@example.com.